West Midlands HAUC Materials Day 2018
Date(s) - 15th Feb 2018
Time - 10.00am - 4.00pm
The West Midlands Materials & Technology Group welcomes and supports reinstatement innovations and initiatives, particularly those that are developed to minimise disruption to the travelling public.
This event was free to attend for delegates and the presentations covered a wide range of areas so that practitioners could more clearly appreciate and understand the latest techniques and products. The presentations can be downloaded here - copyright is retained by the authors at all times:
- The SROH Pocket Guide - Paul Pointon, Amey
- Over-banding in Footways - Andy Griffiths, Instarmac Group
- The Evolution of SuperTrench - Mark Murrin-Earp, Aggregate Industries
- Minimising Waste & Improving Efficiency Through Materials Innovation - Dave Hardy, Tarmac
- Ironmaster Ironwork Reinstatement System - Tony Wooldridge & Steve Reed, Rhino Asphalt
- Code of Practice for Ironwork - Matt Carter, RSTA
- Why Extract a Core Sample? - Darran Beveridge, All About Holes
- Sightline System for the Visually Impaired - John English, Balfour Beatty
- Traffic Management: Less is Sometimes Better - Keith Davenport, Warwickshire County Council & Andy Wilkins, Solihull Council
- Street Manager Update - Samantha Brothwell, Western Power Distribution
- Severn Trent Water: Soil Stabiliser - Graeme Dunkin, Severn Trent Water.
Refreshments and a sandwich lunch were provided free of charge at the venue.